2016-2017 Career Development Events
- Tuesday September 22nd: Area 1 Land Judging and Tractor Driving
- Tuesday September 29th: Area 1 Environmental/Natural Resources, Floral Design, and FFA Quiz
- Thursday November 12th: Area 1 Agriculture Communications and Floriculture CDE
- Saturday December 5th: State Dairy Judging at Abraham Baldwin Agriculture College
- Monday February 8th: Area 1 Wildlife, Poultry, and Discussion Meet
- Wednesday February 24th: Area 1 Speaking CDE's FFA Creed, Prepared Public Speaking, and Extemporaneous
- Tuesday March 1st: Area 1 Leadership CDE, Parliamentary Procedure and Speaking Finals
- Tuesday March 8th: Area 1 Nursery/Landscape and Lawnmower Operations CDE
- Thursday March 31st: Floyd County Forestry Field Day
- Thursday April 14th: Area 1 Forestry CDE at Taylor Farm
2015-2016 Paperwork Dates:
- National FFA Scholarship: Any senior majoring in Agriculture or a related field, must also be an active FFA member, award amounts vary. Scholarship application goes live in November and must be completed by the last week of January.
- Proficiency Applications for excelling Supervised Agriculture Experience Programs are due Tuesday January 26th.
- Chapter Officer Books and State Degrees should be completed by March 1st.